a. Cookies are small files that are placed on your desktop, notebook or mobile device by a website you visit. From this we can, for example, recognize whether there has already been a connection between your device and our websites, or which language or other settings you prefer. Cookies may also contain personal data.
- Most browsers are pre-set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by activating the setting *do not accept cookies* in your browser.
- You can delete existing cookies at any time. You can find out how this works in detail in the instructions of your browser or device manufacturer.
- For information on deactivating Local Shared Objects, see the following link: Information on deactivating Local Shared Objects
d. We categorize cookies as follows:
- Essential cookies (type 1)
These cookies are absolutely necessary for the functions of the web pages. Without these cookies we would not be able to offer you services such as the vehicle configurator, for example.
- Functional cookies (type 2)
These cookies facilitate the operation and improve the functions of the web pages. For example, we store your language settings in functional cookies.
- Performance cookies (type 3)
These cookies collect information about how you use our website. This enables us to identify which parts of our Internet offer are particularly popular and thus improve our offer for you. Please also read the section "Analysis of usage data".
- Third-party cookies (type 4)
These cookies are set by third parties, e.g. social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+, whose content you can integrate via the "social plug-ins" offered on our websites. For more information on the use and function of the social plug-ins, please refer to section 4 of our Privacy Statement
|Cookie-Name||Description||Cookie - Type|
|IRPages2_Session||This cookie allows you to switch between different pages.||Type 2|
|_et_coid||Collects information about visitor behavior on multiple webpages - This information is used on the webpage to optimize the relevance of advertising. The cookie also allows the website to determine how the visitor accessed the website.||Type 2|
|gdpr_de||The user agreement data from the cookie usage popup for the english website is hereby saved.||Type 2|
|cookie_disclaimer||This cookie is used to control the display of the cookie banners.||Type 2|
|EquityStory||This cookie is required by the load balancer to keep the server on which it is currently located separate.||Type 2|
2. Analysis of usage data; use of analysis tools
We collect data about accesses to the page and save it in the Server Logfiles. Following data is being logged:
- Visited website
- Access time
- Amount of sent data in byte
- Source/reference, from where you reach the page
- Used Browser
- Used operating system
- Used IP address – the IP address is anonymized after 24 hrs
The collected data solely serves the statistical evaluation and the improvement of the website. Your person-related data (IP address) is anonymized beforehand. We reserve the right to check the not yet anonymized Server Logfiles, should concrete evidence indicate an unlawful usage.